CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy!



These shadows kick ass! I love when brands throw in a primer with whatever they are selling and this package comes with a full tube of Shadow Insurance. If you have tried too faced eyeshadows before you might want to consider testing these out at your local Sephora because the quality and pigmentation in this mini book is fantastic and better than their older stuff. I swatched them without the primer and using a bursh on my forearm starting with glamazon ending with skinny dip in the order of the package. The colors can be layered for a solid and vibrant look or smoothed out into a everyday and wearable look. While shopping at Sephora I decided on this palette over the Urban Decay palettes because UD had too much sparkles. Too faced shadows shimmer but, it prevents them from looking dry and matte. I dig this product it reminds me of my tigi eyeshadows. Anyways definately give this a test at Sephora if anything you get a bonus chance to test out the primer without spending extra $$! Check out the link below and some other reviews on Sephora.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P229409&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=4225#

3 comments:

Anastacia said...

awe! this really cute eye shadow colors!! mmmmmmmmmmm

Neeyuh said...

Thanx for posting about this!! The colors look really pretty, the bottom 2 remind me of mac's deep truth and humid. I should look into this because I've been wanting to try the shadow insurance. =)

Anonymous said...

now i definitely gotta go check this out. thanks for the review hun