CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Loving this!!

Yes, a drugstore product that gives my lips that tingly burn comparable to LipVenom; Maybelline volume XL seduction lip plumper, if you've tried it you know its power! If lip gunk that burns and makes you feel like Pamela Anderson is your thing, then welcome botox alternative Maybelline. Definitely, wish I was born with it! But sadly, this girl was not I have small lips. Thus, I prefer lip gloss to lipstick because it stays on better and gives my lips more dimension. Because it reflects light it tends to balance other facial features that are done up. And, lip gloss always looks cute with curled eyelashes, very sweet.
The two colors I tested and approve are inspiring iris and proud pink. They applied smoothly and the pigments were perfect, not too strong and definitely not weak. I honestly think the colors would flatter anyone! Burn baby burn.

0 comments: