CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yes Man


I saw this Christmas day and at a good time because no one was in the theater! Loved this movie and I recommend it to everyone including couples. It would be a great date night movie. Yes Man incorporates a message to the audience about the tragedy of our closed off and mundane lives while allowing the opportunity for sighs of relief and laughter for the viewers to lighten the reality for those who say, "No" far too often. It was heartfelt and witty so you could laugh at the main character while identifying with his situation. Though it is vulnerable that I am putting myself out there I have had those moments where I felt shy and like a recluse because I didn't think I was worth it. But in summation, it was just an overall awesome movie and it won't disappoint you! <3 I am going to get this DVD. GO GO GO!! Beautiful and funny worth seeing it twice.

0 comments: